Diane Thomas is a Southern writer recently relocated to Santa Fe, New Mexico, from a small community in the mountains of north Georgia. Her second novel, In Wilderness, coming in March 2015 from Penguin Random House's Bantam imprint, is set in this beautiful country, as is her novel-in-progress. Her debut novel, The Year the Music Changed: The Letters of Achsa McEachern-Isaacs and Elvis Presley, was published in 2005 by The Toby Press and has been translated into Italian and Japanese.
SAVANNAH BOOK FESTIVAL, FEBRUARY 13-15 – Diane Thomas will read from In Wilderness at the 8th annual Savannah Book Festival in Savannah, Georgia. Thanks go to Tom and Diane Oxnard for their generous sponsorship of this first official In Wilderness event.
- • "Gorgeous and brutal."–Carla Buckley
- • "Intensely erotic."–Joshilyn Jackson
- • "Haunting. Unforgettable."–William Landay
- • "Utterly compelling."–Vicki Lane… "Hypnotic."–Joseph Monninger\
- • "An extraordinary novel."–Ron Rash